Visit Heber Springs to see the Trumpeter Swans! The trumpeter swans winter at Magness Lake and the ponds on Hiram Road from around mid/late November through mid/late February. The swans are visible to birders and other visitors who enjoy seeing the largest of North America’s waterfowl.
The swans are located at Magness Lake, which is an oxbow off the nearby Little Red River. The swans can also be seen at Abram’s ponds on Hiram Road.
- Scholarships Available for Cleburne County Students
- Giving Tree Grant Applications Now Open
- New Heber Springs Life Visitor and Relocation Guide!
- Heber Springs Life Visitor and Relocation Ads Now Available!
- Cleburne County Extension Homemakers Council Scholarships
- Trumpeter Swans Have Arrived!
- Zeke and Lizzy's to be featured on America's Best Restaurants!
- USACE announces early opening of campsites ahead of 2024 solar eclipse